The Easy Way to Learn Python
With this easy to use Python tutorial, you can learn python the easy way
This Python tutorial covers -
- IDE Comparison (Level0)
- Your first hello world! (Level1, Print)
- String vs. Int vs. Float (Level2)
- Variables (Level3)
- Conditionals, with if, elif, and else (Level4)
- User Inputs (Level5)
- Lists (Level6)
- Functions (Level 7)
- 2D Lists (Level 8)
- Loops (Level 9 & 10)
- Dictionaries (Level 11)
- Common Modules (Level 12)
I plan to add the following topics later on
Also Supports -
- These accounts are secure, and only you can access your password. Only you can delete your account, and only you can login with it.
- Accounts help save your progress so you don’t have to redo hours of tutorial again.
- Different colors to differentiate tutorial and code.
- In this tutorial, all text isn’t white; And if you get deeper inside, you’ll learn how to color your text too!
- Opportunities for you to try out the code you’re learning!
- Throughout the tutorial, you will get Opportunities to type some code, and have it verified by the PythonTutorBot.
Tell me if you have any suggestions!
RUN THE TUTORIAL HERE
iframe not working? click here
ALERT - Please sign into replit in another tab first or else you’re going to get an error.